Sunday 23 March 2014

enough of my emotional things

people said it was hard to forget..really? i bet it more painful to wait something..like what? waiting to get a dean list at least once? lol

i promised to myself not to harm my emotion anymore..i just keep silence from it or just log out..post at here expressing myself..

time heals everything??
i guess yes or maybe not..how much do i need? is that enough for 2 months to neutral back my mind, thought or whatsoever..neutral..hmm..to forget? take forever?  no? 3 years? maybe..

i hear a voice inside my heart always said..aiza,you are master of waiting..yeah, almost of my life i do waiting,waiting and waiting..although i hate waiting but now it seems to be my expertise..lol

something i wrote randomly when i love write poem in the middle of night:

kau 
ibarat angin yang menerpa
kehadiran terasa tapi tak nyata
lalu hembus berlalu jua

kau
bagai cahaya dimalam gelita
namun bila terpadam punca
gelap pasti akan terasa

kau
seperti haba mencairkan
benteng ais kupertahankan
lalu mengalir air membuka laluan

No comments:

Post a Comment